A new sketch blog

I've created this out of a need for sketches with just 4 X 6 photos in them. I absolutely LOVE all the sketch blogs out there but found that I was not finding a lot of sketches with only 4 x 6 photos in them, which is what I mainly scrap. I find that in the last year or so, I have been creating my own sketches for each of my layouts. I am a simple scrappper, so I don't know if anyone else will find this blog useful or not, but I'm putting it out there for anyone that might use it.

3 comments:

  1. hi I use sketches too. I was really influenced by becky higgins when I first started this style of scrapping. good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog looks great! I too use a lot of sketches so i will be looking back here often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up for a blog because I saw your sketches on 2Peas! I am so grateful you have this great forum. I will scraplift your sketches and I'll upload them for you to see. I think you are very talented! Thanks again,
    Karyl

    ReplyDelete